MEKABU HYDRATING SHAMPOO 10 OZ

 MASAMI, or “truly beautiful” is a reflection of our commitment to bring you the best, most efficacious haircare products and dedication to protecting the natural habitats from which we harvest Mekabu. Our team at The MASAMI INSTITUTE in the Iwate Prefecture of Northeast Japan works with the local fisherman and coastline preservation groups to research, monitor, and document each season’s growth. Our goal is ultimately to preserve and restore the fragile ocean ecosystem, and to educate the world about the importance of maintaining balance in our world.

Masahiro Sasaki, Chairman of The MASAMI INSTITUTE, works closely with Mr. Kazuya Yoshino, Managing Director of The MASAMI INSTITUTE, who moved from Tokyo to Otsu chi in 2011 to help with earthquake and tsunami recovery efforts by starting The Otsu chi Recovery Sachiko Project to provide women who had lost their homes and workplaces in the disaster with work and a place to feel they belong. He has been championing the restoration of the ocean and botanicals through education and documentation.

                                                             

Enriched with the nourishing power of the Japanese ocean botanical Mekabu, this luxurious
shampoo is low foaming, adding shine and hydration for all hair types. 

MASAMI Mekabu Hydrating Shampoo's nutrient-rich formulation fortifies and reawakens hair. Apricot oil, coconut oil and Laminaria Japonica (kombu) provide the nutrients and vitamins important for healthy hair. MASAMI Shampoo is the ultimate in hydration for hair and nourishment for the scalp.

Benefits:

  • Botanically hydrating
  • Safe for color-treated hair
  • NO parabens
  • NO sulfates
  • NO phthalates
  • NO alcohol
  • NO animal testing (cruelty-free)
  • Silicone free
  • Vegan

Ingredients:  Water, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium-Cocoyl Isethionate, Lauryl Glucoside, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Glycerin, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Undaria Pinnatifida (Mekabu) Powder, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Laminaria Japonica Extract, Polyquaternium-10, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Glycol Distearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol,  Citric Acid, Fragrance (our fragrance is naturally derived and phthalate-free).

What our customers say:

"My hair looks so much better, just the right hydration."  Elizabeth, thick hair

For best results:

Wet hair, apply to scalp and hair, lather, rinse, repeat as necessary.  MASAMI shampoo is low foaming so you don't need a lot.  For continuous hydration, use daily.

Follow with MASAMI Mekabu Hydrating Conditioner, Styling Cream, and Shine Serum.

customers say:

This shampoo is a must-have!!!

Review by Lauren R. on 6 Jul 2021review stating This shampoo is a must-have!!!
I absolutely love this shampoo - my hair is soft and bouncy and smells absolutely incredible. Every time I use the shampoo in my shower, I feel like I’ve just left the hair salon.

No more boring shampoo for me!
Review by Suyun W. on 27 May 2021review stating No more boring shampoo for me!
The last few months of Hawaiian sun and sea really started to dry out and damage my already super crispy dry hair! And the non-fragrance products I had to use due to my skin allergies just weren't cutting it. So i was so excited when i finally tried Masami and discovered that not only did my hair start to feel softer right away... but that I had n

o allergic reactions to the formula! Thank goodness for natural fragrances that are actually natural. I finally enjoy washing my hair again! Plus, I'm also a huge ocean lover so it seems only appropriate that the thing that works for me uses Mekuba, an ocean botanical. Thank you to the Masami team for keeping my hair beautiful as I continue to dive into the oceans deep.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beauty And Lifestyle Tips.

Internet Dating Safety Tips

The Best KN95 Masks for Travel